Spice up your life and your cooking with these organic gluten-free spices!
These spices are sourced from facilities which are certified and provide complete information as to what allergens are used on the same equipment These are all from facilities that do not use any gluten, corn, soy, dairy, or eggs on the equipment used to package these spices. I can provide that information upon request.
The current list of available spices - on the drop down in alphabetical order:
- organic allspice 35g spice jar or 150g bag
- organic basil leaf 10 g spice jar
- organic black pepper (coarse grind) 25g spice jar
- organic cayenne pepper 30g spice jar
- organic chili pepper powder 30g spice jar
- organic chipotle pepper powder 30g spice jar
- organic cinnamon powder 35g spice jar or 150g bag
- organic cloves (ground) 35g spice jar
- organic coriander seed (ground) 35g spice jar
- organic jalapeno pepper powder 30g spice jar
- organic mesquite powder 30g spice jar or 120g bag
- organic nutmeg (ground) 35g spice jar
- organic oregano leaf 10g spice jar
- organic rosemary leaf 10g spice jar
- organic sage (rubbed) 10g spice jar
- organic smoked paprika 30g spice jar or 120g bag
- organic thyme leaf 10 g spice jar
- organic thyme leaf powder 30g spice jar
Our home kitchen is almost entirely gluten-free. We don't use any gluten flour at all, which is the main source of gluten contamination in a home kitchen. We periodically use whole grains such as rye or kamut, and every once in while there has been bread or tortillas. Cindy majored in analytical chemistry and is very familiar with preventing even tiny amounts of cross-contamination. In addition, we have been grain free for a couple of months, so even those minimal exposures are not happening.
We are using a lot of tree nuts and one of our products currently uses peanuts so if you are dealing with life-threatening allergies to nuts or peanuts, then I recommend finding another supplier.